Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner; Baby Room
We are currently looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner to work on a full time basis within our Baby room.
Experience with children aged 3- 18 months is essential; observation, planning and assessment experience is desirable although training will be given.
You will be guided every step of the way by our highly trained staff team ensuring that you flourish as a practitioner and a professional. Not only will you gain extensive first hand experience but you will also benefit from external short courses such as; Safeguarding Children, Food Safety, Behaviour Management and Paediatric First Aid amongst others.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week, with shift patterns varying each week between 7.45-5 and 9-6. We offer attendance bonuses, performance bonuses, team functions, paid annual leave and much more.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervision and interaction with children
- Supervision of meal timesPartnerships with parents and carers
- Key person to a minimum of 4 children
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience working with children under 2 years
- Key person experience
- Knowledge of the EYFS
- Knowledge of child development
- Attendance bonus
- Performance bonus
- Two company outing a year, Thorpe park, spa days, afternoon teas, dinner
- 24 days paid annual leave
- 3 training days per year
- Christmas closure
- 25 % childcare discount
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £17,000.00 /year